With local bands playing live on entertainment stages along every mile of the course, the Sports Authority Rock ‘n’ Roll Denver Marathon will again rock The Mile High City with a city-wide party. The bands will keep the course pulsating as runners rock their way from start to finish!
We are looking for high energy, local and regional bands of all genres to play on the course. Bands will be showcased to 18,000 runners and thousands of spectators, and will have a chance to gain exposure on the television broadcast of the event. All press kits need to be submitted by August 10th.
- Event Date: Sunday, October 9, 2011
- Where: The picturesque course starts and finishes at Civic Center Park, and winds through 4 breathtaking city parks.
- Performance Time: 7:00 am – 1:00 pm (varies by stage)
- How Many: 30+ bands on more than 25 stages!
- Equipment: Band must provide all instruments
*Note: Performance times and shift duration will be determined upon stage assignment/ location (maximum performance time of 4 hours played in rotating shifts)
How to Apply
- Download and complete Band Contact Info Sheet HERE
- Provide a CD or web link where the staff can review at least two original or cover songs performed by your band
- Provide a high-resolution photo (JPEG) of your band
- Submit your materials by August 10th to the address on the Band Contact Info Sheet
For more information please contact RonMarathon@Gmail.com